Villages at Mt. Hood
a Clackamas County Complete Communities Village
I. Activity Title _Villages at Mt. Hood Strategic Planning Organization ___________________
II. Community Need/Rationale:
An open, community forum to discuss and drive forwards strategic vision and plans for the purposes of economic development and quality of life, to foster and cultivate volunteer activities that improve the community. The complete Strategic Plan has a number of projects that still need to be gotten off the ground and it is soon time to update the plan and vision.
III. Name of leading organization: Strategic Planning Organization Web site:____
1. Is the organization: incorporated? ______community group? __XX__ informal group?____
2. Leader/coordinator name: __Shirley Dueber_____________________________
3. Leadership group members names:
citizens who attend the monthly working meeting
IV. What is needed from Clackamas County (agency, resources, standing)?
Continued support at county, state, and national level
V. Summarize Activities and accomplishments to date.
The Strategic Planning Committee has:
1. utilized a Mt. Hood Economic Alliance Grant to create a community recognized Strategic plan
2. the Plan has motivated and supported volunteer efforts in the support for the Community Center, Mountain Express Bus, Forest Sanctuary and the creation of the Community Trails group
3. Petitioned and managed the creation of the Villages at Mt. Hood, as a Clackamas County Complete Community's Village
VI. How has the Activity been funded to date?
Volunteer, grants, and self funded,
How will being "supported" change funding sources?
Better able to get grants
Use and maintenance of this domain and web site is donated by
©2007 Mocha Express Commentaries, the business/technology/organizational dynamics blog,
all rights reserved